As a playwright, my work has been produced across the country, from Boston to Hollywood. Below, you will find scripts, as well as production history, for some of my personal favorites. The scripts are all available to read online, but please feel free contact me if you are interested in producing any of them. I am also available for work-for-hire, commissions, and collaborations.
- True Believers — The lives of starcrossed lovers, aspiring comic book creators, cybernetically enhanced humans, psychotic fanboys, and girls who dress like Slave Leia all intertwine over a whirlwhind weekend at a comic book convention. (Full-length; 5 males, 2 females, 1-3 ensemble)
- Absolution — A dark, tragic, controversial tale of the timeless conflict between the Catholic Church and Vegetarianism. (2 males)
- Fixing a Hole — A story of two numbers, and a hole at the end of the world. (2 characters)
- X and 0 — Spies! Romance! Acronyms! Double-talk! Secrets! Lies! Hidden agendas! Sex! More Acronyms! MURDER! (1 female, 1 male)
- An Encounter — Set in Ireland in the early 1900s, a pair of boys skip school for the day, and soon come upon a strange man on a hill… (screenplay)